Friday, April 8, 2011

Inspired Again!

Today, I started out grumpy. Mainly because it's SNOWING outside! It's APRIL for pete's sake! I am so mentally exhausted of the winter. I want the sunshine and the springtime! So I came to work with a chip on my shoulder because of that. It's a stupid reason, I know.

Since I started out the day this way, I needed a little inspiration to perk me up. Fortunately I found that in a wonderful blog by Rachel Mac:

http://blog.questproteinbar.com/the-rachel-mac-transformation-part-1/#

I particularly fell in love with this blog because Rachel is a litigator, working sometimes 12+ hours per day -- but she still found time to enter her first bikini competition (the amateur competition at the Arnold). She describes herself as a "bookish" girl who didn't find much success in team sports in middle or high school, but she finally found her sport with competing.

I could relate to Rachel so much. Her blog gave me hope that when I start law school (and later become an attorney), I will still be able to pursue what I love -- training, eating clean, and competing! I have been worrying for quite some time that I'd have to cut all that short when law school begins this fall.

Thank you Rachel for inspiring me! I think the day will go better from here :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment