Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Examples of meals & diet macros



Picture of the same breakfast I eat every single morning (although today I had 3 oz. of ahi tuna; that could also be lean ground beef, chicken, or another fish). When I am not preparing for a contest, I replace the grapefruit with 1/2 cup (uncooked) oatmeal. Also please note the Red Hot -- hot sauce has become a staple in my diet!




Also a picture of the massive amount of fish I cooked for myself the other night. That was Sunday night, and today is Tuesday, and it's almost already gone!

Today I entered my current meal plan into MyFoodDiary.com to see the breakdown of macronutrients. Here it is:

Calories: Approx. 1500
Fat: 62 g (About .5 g for every pound of bodyweight)
Carbs: 64 g (About .5 g for every pound of bodyweight)
Sugar: 30 g
Protein: 158 g (A little over 1 g for every lb of bodyweight)
Fiber: 16 g

We will see how Julie changes the diet between now and May 21 (contest date)...

No comments:

Post a Comment